WHHHHHHHHHAT? She’s getting married in May~June of THIS YEAR?!
Seriously? This is unbelievable…… O_______O
“Shinae is getting married as early as this May~June”
Here’s some facts from what I’ve read so far:
- Both families knew each other and have given permission for them to date seriously
- They’ve been dating since early this year
- Her boyfriend’s (fiance?) personal info hasn’t been disclosed yet. But he’s currently studying in Seattle, USA.
- They’re getting married early because of Shinae’s father’s health condition.
- Shinae said, she is happy that her father watched her drama (Cheonchu) and even though she’ll get married, she wants to keep on acting and to get a good role soon.
- The wedding date hasn’t been settled yet, but they’re looking into either May or June this year.
- Shinae’s agency and close friends all knew about this plan already and they’re all supporting her decision.
- Her agency said that it’s not a shock that she’s getting married early because she’s been saying since her early 20s. But the thing is that she’s really passionate towards acting right now, so they’re worried that marriage would get in the way of that.
- She fell in love with her future husband because of his caring and warm heart. And he fell in love with her because of her feminine and kind self. (omg, WHO is this guy?! no name yet~)
Should I be happy for her? I should right? O_O
She seems really happy and all… good for her! haha.. :)
ok, back to sulking and searching more news…
Notice the “오빠” on top? Awww she’s in love~~
oh and she also posted, “이제 웃지요” (Let’s laugh now) – indicating that her cloudy sadness has gone away and only happiness awaits her…